5/16/2008

Dream Big

OHH no Football again.... I adviced

After the one from Nike I needed to compensate it on the ADIDAS side... And this one they deserve even a bigger space.

I was well-aware of the recent Nike campaign, “Take it to the next level,” but I wasn’t as familiar with what Adidas was up to putting forth. The blog from Beyond Madison Avenue did the favour to me.

"Adidas produced a documentary surrounding Kaká, Messi, Gerrard and Beckham meeting local football teams in Andorra, San Marino and the Isles of Scilly as part of the film project “Dream Big”.

The production quality of the project is awesome and the feeling that it creates is truly heartwarming. Adidas sending out sports stars to these small cities creates a sense of global awareness and conscience. The concept of “Dream Big” is a strong message that speaks for both Adidas and youth culture in general. "


Even Mourinho deserves congratulations for this great piece.

=)









No comments: